Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Our Home is a Disaster Area

I have been sick since Friday night with the flu, over 4 days of fever, so I have been of little help around the house. I think Sunny has been feeding the baby and cleaning the kitchen. I have no idea.

Here are some pics from the last week.

Olivia has been getting bigger. You'll see it in her face. She is also sleeping in longer chunks, sometimes up to 4 hours. And making doody bombs less often which is cool, because we were going through 20 diapers a day there for a while.

Sick day. Probably watching the Travel Channel. 

Scary, Fascist Leader type pose. 

Notice the drool.


Just a little bit.





I'm at a lose for entertainment with words, the fever has got me. Hopefully these pics are worth thousands of words.


1 comment:

  1. I'll take pictures without words. Though I love the words too! She is getting chubby!

    ReplyDelete