Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How Does Someone Get Sick for 10 days?

Tell me so it can never happen to me again. Never want the flu again.


Here are only a few pictures. Unfortunately, Sunny hides from most pictures, leaving me to be the only other star of the Olivia Show. Maybe this what the next 10 years will be like, me hiding under a blanket and Sunny hiding from the Camera while Olivia is to dominate.




Olivia discovered that naps on our bed is way better than her crib. So she might be developing some bad habits. But she does sleep really well so it might be beneficial to our mental health if she finds some good napping spots.



Chubby cheeks

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. Olivia is really chubbing up. And her hair is a lot longer. I can tell she misses her Grandma!

    ReplyDelete