Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday Night Dinner Club

The blogging must continue. If I stop I may never start again. We went to a Korean fusion type restaurant tonight. It was okay. Nothing really worth blogging about though. We are trying to start some kind of Great Gatesby like social club with our friends Mike and Johnna.

Food in bowls!!!!

Sunny and Johnna

Piggy.
I received these two cards which I would like draw attention to.

2 birthday cards received this week.
Why do both of these cards ask a question dealing with explaining and describing me? It seems like some kind of horrible rhetorical question is begging to be answered. I know that the inside of the cards answer the questions posed politely, but what other answers are the askers really wanting to hear. Suspicious.

4 comments:

  1. That is suspicious. The same question - one posed to a son, and one posed to a grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would suggest that if you are trying to emulate the great gatsby that you invest insomething other than whiskey t shirts and hooded sweatshirts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dinner club sounds fun! I'm not sure what gatsby did, but I think trying new restaurants every week is exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new glasses Chris.

    ReplyDelete