Sunday, August 7, 2011

Falling Skies season finale tonight


And I hope it's a good one. I've been watching a lot of TNT television this year, Falling Skies, White Collar, the ridiculous NBA play-offs.

Now that the movie shoot (production) has wrapped, it's time for phase three, editing (post-production). The main relief is that all the co-ordination of people and gear is over, but the film can be made to dominate or fall flat through the editing efforts, which usually requires 3-4 months for an Independent film, we are trying to cram it into 5-6 weeks to meet a film festival deadline. We'll see if it will work, I'm sure with our obsessive compulsive natures we can make our somewhat self-imposed deadline.

More Olivia time for me.


We've got our priorities straight. Me = coffee. Olivia = toys.





Can you guess what song I'm playing? (Of course it's Dylan, Tangled Up in Blue) 
Grandma visit.
This is a very silly picture. 
Olivia tries to hold the bottle and I let her. She successfully fed herself for 15 seconds.

She's getting all the attention she wants with these kinds of looks.
Little toys are all the rage right now.


Laying on her crazy Korean play mat.
Tummy time can be fun when you're crawling on pops.

1 comment:

  1. She is such a good baby. Next time I'm bringing her home with me!

    ReplyDelete