Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day Edition

Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers. Luckily I get to be in this club and no one can kick me out.

Olivia is 9 weeks old now. She got all of her shots at the doctor this weekend and she was not too happy on Sunday, but I know the tricks to get her to sleep. A nice 1 hour long stroller ride helped calm her down.

As usual, here are a million pictures from the last week.




She slept 4 hours Sunday afternoon.
the best baby distractor ever: the cradle swing. 

She cries. No one believes me. Here's the proof.




Grandma and Grandpa Callaway visited this week; along with Heather and Trevor. They were brought
to Los Angeles in the Kim Rennier 2000 Mile Taxi Ride. I heard she was speeding and did not get a nice tip.






You'd think they were really having a conversation from this picture.
it's not my fault. She's spoiled.



The park where we often walk.






If only the smiles were like this all the time (I can hear her crying like a crazy person in the next room as I type this)




Another scary dictator pose.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! We all had a great time with you and your family. Love ya! Happy First Fathers Day!

    ReplyDelete